LONDON: Britain’s Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle have quit social media over unwarranted criticism and racist remarks.
According to the international news agency, the British royal couple has blocked personal and professional accounts on social networking websites Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and YouTube channel.
A source near the couple told the paper they had “no plans” to utilize online media for their new Archewell Foundation and were “impossible” to restart using stages actually.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle decided not to give any interviews or information to any British media in April last year. While the royal couple had also filed damages lawsuits against The Mirror, The Sun, and Mail on Sunday.
Following the resignation of the British royal couple Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. News has come to light that Meghan has signed a contract with Hollywood film studio Disney.
The young Prince Harry of the British Royal Palace and his wife Meghan Markle surprised the world. By announcing their sudden resignation from the royal position. With the announcement, the royal couple said they would take steps to become financially independent. And spend their time between Britain and North America.
Meghan Markle returns to films after relinquishing royal status
Three days after announcing his resignation as royalty. News has surfaced that Meghan Markle has signed a deal with Hollywood company Disney.
Queen said about Prince Harry and his wife, the British couple that She supports the British couple to live a free life. And they and their son Archie will be a beloved member of my family.
Also, Read Grand Theft Auto 6 Release Date, Latest News & Rumors
Prince Harry has previously called the death of his mother, Lady Diana, secret media coverage. And has repeatedly accused the British media of spying on his wife and spreading false information.
One Reply to “Prince Harry and Meghan Closed all their Social Media Accounts”