Invisalign braces or Invisalign aligners are a set of personalised plastic aligners that fit securely on your teeth and progressively bring them into alignment. Unlike traditional metal braces, however, Invisalign braces are almost invisible. This translucent and removable alternative to metal braces provides a more pleasant approach to orthodontic treatment for many people. Metal braces are still often used.
Invisalign clear braces increase patient’s confidence, do not contain wires that need to be tightened or cause discomfort, and can be removed for activities such as eating, drinking, or special occasions. Brushing and flossing are simple dental care practices, yet they may have dramatic effects on oral health.
What Steps Are Involved in the Production of My Invisalign Aligners?
Products branded with the Invisalign name are produced by Align Technology. These transparent orthodontic aligners were first made available in the United States in 1999. They are produced using the innovative technology of 3D printing. Up to 80,000 bespoke aligners may be sent from the production facilities of the corporation each and every day.
Material Utilising SmartTrack
Clear aligners from Invisalign are similar to braces in that they are meant to gradually move teeth into the correct position and are almost invisible. Invisalign clear braces, just like traditional braces, work to shift the position of the teeth over time. Invisalign aligners, on the other hand, are constructed out of a polymer called SmartTrack, in contrast to the metal that is used to make conventional braces.
Because of the material that they are composed of, the transparent aligners used by Invisalign fit closely around a person’s teeth, which makes them pleasant and mild to wear. These aligners, because of their close fit, can maintain control over the movement of a patient’s teeth during the whole of their treatment.
Invisalign aligners can straighten teeth with as much as 75 per cent more predictability than their rivals’ aligners because of the way they are manufactured. Additionally, Invisalign aligners may shorten the treatment duration by up to 50 per cent compared to other aligners on the market.
Made to Measure
Even though Invisalign clear braces is a widely available treatment for defective teeth, the course of treatment for each individual patient is tailored according to their needs. At the beginning of your treatment, your Invisalign-trained dentist or orthodontist will take precise X-rays, pictures, and imprints of your teeth.
Your teeth will be properly aligned as a result of this. These photographs will be used to generate a 3D model of your teeth, which will then be sent to your medical provider so that they may develop a unique treatment plan just for you, which will include aligners manufactured to order from Invisalign.
Your Invisalign dentist Manchester or orthodontist will likely have a discussion with you about the potential end outcomes of your treatment plan before proceeding with the fabrication of your aligners.
The fabrication of your Invisalign aligners will start as soon as you provide your approval of the projected outcomes. After they have been manufactured, your aligners will undergo quality control testing before being carefully cut to perfectly conform to the contours of your gum line.
How Is Your Own Personal Invisalign Set Created?
As part of the treatment plan that your orthodontist develops to assist you in achieving your ideal smile, your own personal set of clear orthodontic aligners that are tailored to your specifications will be prepared.
Obtaining your aligners in this manner from an orthodontic facility is the only way they should ever be obtained:
- An orthodontic consultation and examination with Invisalign dentist Manchester to evaluate whether or not the Invisalign clear braces is a viable choice for the straightening of your teeth is included in this service.
- Collecting all of the scans and information that are required to design the whole treatment, such as x-rays, pictures, and bite imprints is the next step. The technicians that work on Invisalign are given access to this information.
- A three-dimensional representation of your teeth and a computer model of the movement of each tooth as it is moved into its ideal position are both produced during this stage.
- Your orthodontist’s office will collaborate with the technicians to provide as much information as possible on the intended course of treatment. An innovative 3D printing technology is used to build the whole set of invisible aligners, and then the set is mailed to your orthodontist’s office often within three to four weeks after the manufacturing process is complete.
- You will be alerted as soon as your aligners arrive at our clinic, and you will need to come in to get them, along with detailed instructions on how to use them. The clinic will ensure that the initial aligner is a good fit for your teeth and will demonstrate how to correctly remove and care for the aligners.
Keep the aligners in your mouth for the prescribed amount of time, which is typically roughly two weeks for each one. Checkups at regular intervals will assist in ensuring that your teeth are moving in an anticipated manner and that there is no need for any extra modifications or improvements.
After treatment, you will need to continue to wear a thicker retainer kind of tray, particularly while you sleep, to keep your newly straightened grin straight.
Make Sure You Are Clear On These Aspects Of The Process
To ensure that your expectations about clear aligners are realistic, consider the following advice and suggestions:
- They provide a quicker solution for some patients.
- Treatment with Invisalign clear braces for an adult should be expected to take around 12 months, with noticeable results appearing in approximately 2-3 months.
- It is essential to the success of the treatment that the aligner be worn consistently.
- To efficiently move teeth and straighten teeth, pressure that is practically continuous and moderate is required.
- Brushing and flossing your teeth with aligners is a lot simpler than it was when you had metal braces, but it still has to be done after every time you take out your aligner.
- Before being reapplied to the teeth that have just been meticulously cleaned, the aligner itself has to be sterilised first.
To know about Invisalign cost in Manchester, get in touch with Perfect smile today!